Galveston County Awarded $144,556 in Emergency Food & Shelter Program (E.F.S.P.) Federal Funds awarded through the Department of Homeland Security.
Funding applications are available for Phase 34. Local agencies chosen to receive funds must:
Applications must be hand-delivered and are due by June 27, 2017 at noon.
- Be private voluntary non-profits or units of government
- Have an accounting system
- Practice nondiscrimination
- Have demonstrated the capability to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs
- If they are private voluntary organizations, they must have a voluntary board
Qualifying agencies are urged to apply through United Way Galveston County Mainland at 2800 Texas Avenue, Texas City, TX 77590 or contact Leslie Ornelas
at (409) 948-4211. The applications and required documentation are available below.
EFSP Phase 34 Application Forms
United Way Galveston County Mainland Office (2800 Texas Avenue, Texas City, TX 77590)